Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spring fever

Used to be a tablecloth...and I haven't figured out how to take nice pictures...just mugshots, minus the mug

This is the most she has moved in years

Mal was trying to help

He kept making me nervous trying to catch the scissors 
Not liking it
I am having a heck of a time knitting. Here in the northwest we had a few days of gorgeous almost spring like weather and it woke the fever...I want to wear open toed shoes and dresses...not boots and leggings. This the fever has turned me to sewing. That and I am SOOOO tired of all my clothes. I have a couple of bins filled with fabric and enough patterns to do me for awhile....but I have lost all my straight pins over the winter. (Don't ask!) Anyway I whipped up a tunic that I am totally unhappy with. Unhappy maybe because there was no pattern and no dressmaker dummy to put it on. I love the fabric and enjoyed the lesson. I also made a mini dress out of an old tablecloth. I don't usually wear short dresses, but hey there is always a first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment