Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hiatus (or not)

Well not really a hiatus...life happened...as usual. Have had a bunch of stuff get in the way for any crafting. I forced myself to take an hour today to make something. I made the "muslin" for my pencil skirt, out of an old pair of jeans. The bad news is that I won't be able to use my old pants to make the skirt...I am literally a half inch short on the material...or I could use it when I loose another dress size.

I also made my first pair of undies. I used this pattern, and used an old tank top. The pattern was super easy. The fabric from the tank wasn't stretchy enough, it was a "muslin" also.

I plan on getting more appropriate fabric for my skirt soon so I will post pics then. On a final note, planning on making a dress dummy next weekend. This is the tutorial I plan on using.  

No comments:

Post a Comment