Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cassidy told to me to pose. 
Infinity Dress self portrait
So I have not posted in forever...partly because I have two followers...Hi Mom! I have finished a few projects though and I will post a couple of photo's...I am hoping the weather cooperates and I can get some out door pics of some of what I have done. I totally suck at taking pictures...my house is so small and dark, it's so rare that I get something I am happy with. I live a short distance from a beautiful park and need to walk over and get some shots of what I have done. In the meantime here are a couple of things I got done. I didn't know that I don't have a chin. Huh, the things you learn! Anyway horrid pics..no make up or contacts...lucky I was wearing undergarments! Anyway I totally LOVE the infinite dress. I got the pattern and instructions from here and here. I am "planning" on making a dedicated post to it. With better photos of course. 


I also did an adorable dress for Cassidy using Simplicity 7146. The original pattern called for a shift dress with an adorable jacket...Well, Miss Cassidy didn't want the jacket and wanted sleeves instead so she could wear it to school (which by the way she has 2x!) With out the jacket the dress was pretty plain. I surprisingly didn't have any rickrack or ribbon in my stash, so I appliquéd a bow to the front. I got one picture of her before she ran off. 


Told ya..not good with pics!
I also made a GORGEOUS princess dress, that I plan on wearing tomorrow and hope to get some pictures of and 
get posted...along with a review. 


I am also going to get my Danielle done. I have loved this pattern...and its FREE! (except it prints on 29 pages!) I made a necklace that is my color inspiration. I can't wait to finish it and get the pictures up on Burda


Update on the vintage pattern. My denim 'muslin' is too small..I didn't have enough fabric...the same with My fabric from my pants. I am a half inch shy....so it's in the UFO pile for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment